Thursday, November 13, 2008

Palin, please go away...

Governor Sarah Palin. I am sick and tired of hearing your voice every morning on the news. I don't want to see your house, I don't want to hear about your plans for 2012, I don't want to know about your conference in Miami, and I don't want to see Greta van Idiot fawn over your less than impressive body of work. Why don't I want to hear these things? Because you should have opened your doors (or McCain should have allowed you to) MONTHS AGO!!! The campaign is over. The election results are in. You lost. Go home. If you would like to speak, then give us something more than rhetoric. Tell us how you intend to fix the problems that divide our nation, the energy crisis, the economy, or the healthcare system. Can you stop saying 'get mavericky' and give us real talk? Why are we still talking about you? Its sad. Its the same reason I wrote this post, people cannot turn away from a car accident. We are a nation of looky-lous and rubberneckers.

Governor Palin, you are now speaking out against the same 'extreme partisanship' you exhibited on your campaign (see earlier videos posted on this blog). Get real. Be honest. If this is the true Palin, why did she not allow herself to be seen earlier (before the election ended)? And don't blame the mainstream media. Several people wanted to speak with her, but she was kept sheltered. I ask my fellow Americans to ignore Palin until at least 2010. Bask in the Obama glory and move forward as a nation. Even Dennis Miller is getting behind Obama. Support your new President and get over the loss (coming from an OSU fan who has seen two back-to-back national championship losses to the SEC).


This rant was brought to you by Fox & Friends, the worst show on television.

No comments: